List of Representative Clients
Security in today’s environment has become an important and integral part of the design and construction process. Frederick Miehl, CPP is a Certified Protection Professional whose mission as part of the LynStaar Engineering team is to deliver premium services dedicated to the security consulting and system design discipline. He has been in the industry for over 38 years and is a member of the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) and the International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC) for which he served as a board member. Fred has authored a number of articles on various security related issues for both trade publications and general media.
Mr. Miehl has completed over 150 projects during the past 25 years. His experience and professional credibility were significant assets on numerous consulting risk and threat assessment and system design and implementation projects. Our systematic, step-by-step approach to security system planning and design ensures appropriate systems are developed to achieve a cost efficient level of protection. The following elements form the basis of all of our security design projects:
Assessment & Planning
- Characterization of the facility, including its mission and objectives.
- Identification and prioritization of potential critical building functions/systems
- Identification and assessment of potential adverse events
- Developing, documenting and presenting recommendations for appropriate security methods and measures that include cost estimates
Implementation of Recommendations
- Development of security system design and production of formal construction documentation for competitive bidding (AutoCAD & Revit)
- Detailed coordination of security system elements with other discipline design team members
- Procurement support including leveling and negotiation
- Construction administration with submittal reviews, commissioning and system testing to ensure a complete and fully functioning security system.